Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’re looking for Georgia personal injury lawyer, please contact Scoccimaro Law Group today to get the help you need.
After suffering a personal injury or seeing a loved one suffer a wrongful death, many people are too shocked to know what to do next. This may leave you unprotected from insurance companies hoping to settle when you’re feeling vulnerable. It’s important to keep in mind that if someone else is responsible for the injury, you may be able to recover compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other expenses.
Georgia Personal Injury Lawyer
Always Choose The Alpha™
THERE ARE MANY PREDATORS IN THE COURTROOMS. NEVER GO IT ALONE AGAINST AN INSURANCE COMPANY.
Ralph Scoccimaro is a Georgia personal injury lawyer based in Albany, who handle all personal injury cases on contingency, meaning that we are only paid once our clients get financial compensation. We have worked for more than 30 years helping thousands of clients with a wide variety of cases, including those involving:
- Child Injuries, including injuries from dangerous toys, child seat injuries, dog bites, drowning, playground injuries, day care negligence, and more
- Catastrophic Injuries, including back injury, neck injury, spinal cord injury, brain injury, paralysis, amputation and more
- Wrongful Death, including any case in which someone’s death is due to the negligence of another person or organization
- Truck Accidents, including crashes with tractor trailers due to truck driver fatigue, weight violations, sleep apnea, negligent hiring, and more
- Auto Accidents, including car wrecks, boat accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driver accidents, and more
- Motorcycle Accidents, including bike collisions with cars and trucks, single-bike accidents, and more
- Common Carrier Accidents, including bus accidents, train crashes, elevator accidents, subway accidents, and more
- Product Liability, including injuries due to dangerously constructed or designed products
- Medical Malpractice, including birth injuries, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, emergency room errors, prescription drug errors, and more
- Nursing Home Abuse, including injuries to seniors involving bedsores, dehydration, malnutrition, failure to monitor, medication errors, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, and more
- Premises Liability, including slips and falls, inadequate security, falling objects, mantraps, dog bites, and more
- Workers’ Compensation, including on-the-job injuries or occupational diseases, regardless of who was at fault
Auto accidents, boat wrecks, pedestrian accidents, motorcycles and drunk driver accidents.
Bus accidents, train crashes, elevator malfunction, subway accidents and other common carrier accidents.
Collisions with cars, Collisions with Trucks, Collisions with other vehicles, single-bike accidents.
Birth injuries, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, ER errors, Prescription drug errors.
Defective products, Dangerous construction, Poor product design, Negligence, faulty products
Slips and fall, Inadequate security, Inadequate lighting, Falling objects, Mantraps, Dog bites and other.
Any case in which someone’s death is due to the negligence of another person or organization.
Dangerous toys, Defective child seats, Dog bites, Drowning, Playground injury, Day care negligence
Crashes with tractor trailers, Truck driver fatigue, Weight violations, Sleep apnea, Negligent hiring, impaired driving
Personal Injury Lawyer Albany GA Trucking Injury Lawyer
Ralph Scoccimaro Law Group will litigate truck accident and trucking injury cases so you receive the greatest possible money recovery. This goes for Georgia and any other state. Ralph Scoccimaro specializes in trucking accident law and also protects clients who have been injured in motorcycle accidents, boating accidents by drunk driver and unsafe drivers, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, and highway construction and building construction accidents. No matter what your injury, if you were not at fault, Ralph Scoccimaro Law Group will represent you to the best of our ability.
No Attorney-Client Relationship is created by use of this website